Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday at San Vicente blvd.

Wed. Oct 10, 2007

8am - 3 miles
3pm - 3mile warmup, 8 x 690 meter reps between 4th and 7th st (2:10-2:15 w/ 90sec. rec), 3 mile cooldown

Went for an easy 3 with Libby this morning around Artesia and back. Then worked on my Lab report all morning, such crap, it takes so long to get done. Some might say that I should have done it earlier but whatever.
2:30 pm I warmed up in Santa Monica for 20 min then did drills, afterwards I jogged up to 4th st. (2:15, 2:13, 2:13, 2:13, 2:14, 2:15, 2:15, 2:12). I finally did not have stomach problems today for the first workout since I have been here, hopefully I can keep figuring out what I can and cannot eat before running. Felt pretty good early in the workout, but around rep 5 I wanted to quit and I began having those crappy negative thoughts. Skip said, "well sorry we still got 3 more to do." I then thought to myself, what the hell am I doing, I will finish this crap. So then for the rest of the workout I kept myself pretty smooth and relaxed. It was real windy coming back down the loop.
Had lab, which it took me an hour and a half to get to USC tonight....definitly need to start talking to this girl in the class.

12.5 miles today

No comments: