Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rest Day

Thurs. Oct. 18, 2007

0 miles

I can feel that from the past few days of running and working out that my legs are wrecked. My rest day today came at a good time, and I am taking full advantage of it.

Tonight my boy Kevo from NY is in town. He works for SPIKE tv and is out here for business, which im not sure what that means, cause he always seems to be watching video's online. So Eric and I drove up to Hollywood and ate some Sushi with Kev and just chatted about everything going on. He took care of the bill and said that SPIKE tv was paying for us tonight. We ate on Sunset Blvd. and commented on how shitty the area is, but had a good time nonetheless. Afterwards, we drove around looking for the first ice cream place that we could find. It took a while, but there was one pretty much right across the street from Kev's hotel. After ice cream, Eric and I headed back home, only to my surprise to find a nice parking ticket. Nothing makes you happier than seeing that bill for $45.

No comments: