Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New roomie


Tues. Oct. 9, 2007

3 mile morning run

7.5 mile evening run


Well this morning I woken up at like 6:45am to some friggin jerk who was trying to figure out how to get to my house. This Jerk was Eric Libby, former roommate from Umaine and new member of VS Athletics. Libby is now staying in my room with me for the next couple of weeks until he gets is housing situation taken care of.

Once he got here this morning, we went for an wasy 3 around the area and just chatted it up about how things have been. Libby took the past 6 days to drive across the country with his girl. She flew out this morning. Having him here should definitly help my situation out here, even if he is a crappy runner, just kidding. I took him with me today to USC while I had class, he did his own thing for a while then we got lunch, then there was one more class then back to the house. Took a little nap then went back to work running down at the Woodchip trail. Then we came back here and made out first dinner as Cali roommates, which was chicken, veggies and rice. Im pretty sure we will be seeing more of that as time goes on.


10.5 miles today

2 comments:

Jeff Caron said...

Libby, you are a crappy runner, not kidding.

And get that banana out of your ear and back in your ass where it belongs.

Teri said...

hey hey hey, what's up with the banana's in the a**....wooooaaa....