Thursday, October 25, 2007

Google Earth run

Tues. Oct. 23, 2007

6:30am - 3 miles
5pm - 8 miles

Waking up at 6am I already noticed that today was going to be a hot day, 92 degrees today in Santa Monica. I got my morning run taken care of so I could come back, eat breakfast and then cram a little more for that nice 2nd Mid-term. I crammed for a few more hours, then headed to USC to take the test. I'm not really sure how it went, but its over, so all I can do is wait to see some results.

Later in the day, Libby and I planned out a run on the roads out here, becuase there is nowhere else to run besides roads. Truthfully, we are not in a very runner friendly area, and there are really no good places to run, it gets very annoying. We planned out a 6 mile run that lead us to a park, around the park and then back. It was a good run, and when I came back with Libby, I just tacked on a couple more miles.

Libby and I made some awesome steak fajitas

11 miles today

Oh yeah I also forgot, Libby and I have been making our own bread and granola.....it friggin kicks ass over all this store bought stuff. Now all we have to do is get some cows and chickens and we will be set.

No comments: