Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another day, another grind


Wed. Oct. 17, 2007

2:30 pm - 2.5 mile warm-up, 3k, 2k, 1k w/ 5min in between, 1.5 mile cool down

I didn't wake up this morning for my morning run. Yesterday wasn't the best day, and I didn't sleep that well, and on top of that my legs have been pretty tired the past few days. So I just slept in a little bit.
Got to practice at 2:30 to warmup and do drills by 3, @ Clover Park in Santa Monica, so I could make it to USC on time. The workout was a 3k, 2k and then a 1k at 5 min pace with 5 min rest. Felt fine when I started the workout, came through the 1st K right on pace, 3:06, then fell off from the next a little bit, 6:17 and then from there on out the workout was just more or less survive. I was having a really hard time today. Everyone has a bad workout, today was one of those days for me. I think there were a couple of reasons, the Mountain Gate drive hill on Saturday and not really sleeping too well last night. Its all good, finished the workout and then cooled down and stretched a little before taking off for USC lab.
Successful lab tonight, another time there might be more details, but as of now, the journal cuts short

8 miles today....did not feel good

No comments: