Thursday, October 11, 2007

Easy loop from the house

Thurs. Oct. 11, 2007

8am- 3miles
5pm-7 miles

So I woke up this morning to the sweet sound of Journey playing on my phone at 4:30am, thanks Ryan Schinnerer. Really didn't affect me, but I did have to get out of bed to check it, and once I saw it was him, I guess I just went back to bed, sorry. Got up at 6 shortly there after to eat my bowl of cheerios, which seems to be working well right now, stomach ways anyhow. Went back to bed till 7:45 then woke up at 8 to go for an EASY 3 miles, my legs have just been feeling beat up lately so I need to take better care of my nutrition after workouts I think. After stretching and my morning routine, I ate a delicious omelette and then got ready for school. I got all dolled up and took off doing about 100 miles an hour to LA.....and anyone who has ever driven out here in the AM knows that I am lying, it was more like 20 mph. So eventually I got there and did my thing.
Came back home and Libby and I decided to make our own bread, the project started at 3 pm this afternoon, it is now 8:30 pm and this son of a biscuit isn't even ready to go in the oven yet. Anywho, we went for a run at 5pm from here down to the woodchip trail then back home, hilly run, and I think that Libby is getting used to the running in the area, cause its not flat. Ate some dinner and getting ready to head to 24 hour fitness to hit the weights...obviously.
Don't worry Jeff, I have the same thoughts on my runs too, minus really caring too much about XC...but the track thoughts are there. Keep on stridin baby....aint nothing gonna break my stride.....except for all the cars that almost hit me everyday.

10 miles today

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hey there baby, how are ya?? Im glad to see that the cheerios are doing the body good....i think that is a great choice and to have cheerios then lie back down before your run is also a good way to ease the tummy troubles:) Glad to hear that you are still getting all dolled up for class, at least i know some things wont change lol...Hope all is welll...i love your blog ill continue to read up, it is very well written....im off to sleep , something i dont get near enough of these days...but what can you do....miss you so much...love you , love Teri