Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bolsa Chica Wetlands

Sun. Oct. 28, 2007

9am - 11 miles

Today was another Sunday where we drove down 30 minutes to Orange County to go for a run out of our everyday monotony. Today we were running down at the Bolsa Chica Wetlands. It was not as crazy as I thought it was going to be, it was pretty much a dirt road that went along a spillway. Nothing special, but it was nice to get off the roads again. Matt and I ran 11, and I think both of us really were happy that the other didn't want to go further. My legs were pretty tired today, and it was a happy thought for me to do 11 instead of 13-15.

Afterwards we all went to eat at the Shorehouse Cafe. Super Oatmeal and an Omelette with cheese, broccoli and carne asada.

Worked for 5 hours.

11 Miles today

1 comment:

Jeff Caron said...

Hey bud, thanks for the comment the other day. I think we should both run the 3k at Notre Dame and then visit Driscoll and Gwyther after. That'll give us 3 months to build up the hype.

Also, glad to see your training is going well. Keep it up.