Thursday, October 25, 2007

Monday


Mon. Oct. 22, 2007

6:30am - 3 miles
5pm - 6.75

My legs are definitly feeling a little bit sore after the race on Saturday and the run on Sunday morning, but its nothing to worry about, just a little soreness. I decided to call in to work today and tell them that I had alot of school work to get done today, and that I couldn't make it in. There is nothing like cramming for a test the day before.

We went up to Santa Monica for our Monday workout, which today was just an easy 6.75 plus drills and strides. This was a very happy day for me, cause I did not want to workout today. Matt could not make it today due to the fires near his house in Orange County, he apparantly had no power and other things happening. So it was just Libby and I doing the run together. There were a couple of other people there, but they can't run with us, so we do our own thing. We pretty much just cruised around 7 minute pace or so, nothing hard. We definitly noticed the smoke in the air from the Mailbu fire, it was pretty much all around the area wherever you went. This caused Jon on the team to have a small asthma attack, and the caused the rest of us to have really, REALLY dry and sore throats. After the run, we finished up with our drill, strides and stretching.

Monday nights and Wednesday nights Libby and I eat at Whole Foods, cause we get home so late and don't really feel like cooking and eating at 9:30 or 10 pm. Makes it a whole lot nicer on those days.

10 miles today

No comments: