Sunday, January 6, 2008

LONG TIME

Jan. 06, 2008

Alright so it has been a while since I last updated this thing, but I am back on top of teh ball here. So I will basically start off by putting down what I remember from the past few weeks.

To start off, I am now in NY and continuing my training. I was up in Bean Town for 4 days for New Years with my counterpart Jeff Caron, Ken "I don't need no chocolate" Savary and Jeff's teammates. It was a great weekend, we ate some all you can eat Brazilian BBQ and saw some kick ass friends and did some drinky drink for the New Years. That list of friends that were seen were Katie Gwyther, Mark Driscol, John "flanel is my middle name" Neiskins, Gabe Rivard, Justin Maloney and Sarah Crispin. I won't go too crazy into stories cause it takes too long, but it was fun. Then I was also able to work out on the Reggie Lewis track with Jeff's team. UMMMMMM other than that I don't know.

Jan 05, 2008 - Day off, I have a bunch of crap in my chest and it really is making me feel like poo.

Jan 04, 2008 - 3.5 miles, took it easy cause I am feeling something not so good starting into my chest.

Jan 03, 2008 - 9 miles with Jeff at 9am in 6 degree weather. This run truthfully sucked early into the run cause it was -10 with windchill. When we did get the wind at our back it turned out to be nice.

Jan 02, 2008 - 4 miles in the am
3 mile warmup, 3x200, 2x300, 500, 2x300, 3x200 90 sec rest. 10min break then a hard 400, not all out, 3 mile cooldown. (30.2, 29.9, 29.7, 45.5, 45.1, 1:17.6, 46.0, 45.8, 29.9, 29.7, 29.7, 55.1)
This was a good workout, there were alot of people at Reggie so I had to work around the people too, and it was in flats.

Jan 01, 2008 - HAPPY NEW YEAR, I was feeling pretty crappy in the morning, so I did 12 miles in the pm with Maloney.

Dec, 31, 2007 -IN BOSTON- am - 5miles.....afterwards we at all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. I had planned on running again later in the day, but my legs felt like crap. SO we started drinkin early. We played 3 man all night and it was a FUN FRIGGIN time.

Dec. 30, 2007 - ran 15 miles in teh morning here in NY before heading up to Boston. I think I ran a little too far today, my body was feeling very crappy but I kept pushing it cause I wanted to hit the distance. I probably shouldn't have but what are you gonna do.

Dec. 29, 2007 - no am run. pm. 3 mile warmup, 10x1000 meter 1 min rest. 4 min between first 5 and second 5. I did my workout at Sleepy Hollow HS, first 5 on the track and the second 5 on the trails. On the track I averaged 3:06 for the first 5 with a min rest and then hammered on the trail for the second 5. It was a good workout, I did not feel the best but I hammered it out anyways.

Thats all I really remember in order of days I ran but I have been puttin in the miles and doing some of the workouts. My biggest problem right now is that I cannot get on to an indoor track down here. To get on the Armory it costs $300 and the Manhattan College track that I usually workout on apparantly is broken up and not good for workouts.

No comments: