Friday, January 18, 2008

Jeff Came down to the Great State

Fri. Jan. 18, 2008

10:30 am - 4 miles
4pm - 8 miles

I didn't feel 100% today, i think it was the fact that my house was about 60 degrees and I had to sleep last night with like 18 layers on. My thumb has been purple for the past 3 days.

Later in the day after having a VERY uneventfull day, I went running with Nuge up to the Gates of Heaven cemetery. This cemetery is huge and never crowded, so it turns into a very safe place to run. This place is exceptionally hilly too, and just staying to the perimeter gave me 8 miles. Afterwards we had some pretty delicious pizza, and then I headed home.

Went to Greg's and dominated in Fight Night 3, even though he will argue that he was fighting better. All I can say is that he got KNOCKED THE F*** OUT.

Then Jeff came down. Jeff's teammate Jess Minty is racing tomorrow in the invitational mile at the New Balance Games at The Armory in NYC. So he is shacking up here and we will run together tomorrow then eat then watch some running then eat then he leaves. Good day in my opinion. Thats is, now I am gonna finish watching Gangs of NY and sleep.

12 miles today

1 comment:

k.gwyth said...

I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!....don't tell Driscoll.