Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday

Sun. Nov. 11, 2007

8am - 13-14 miles

Libby and I ran with a couple of guys who I work with at the shoe store out in Palos Verdes. It was a nice easy run, probably anywhere from 6:30-8 min pace throughout the run; faster when I was by myself at the end. Felt a bit sore from the race yesterday, and I was glad to take it easy today. Afterwards Libby and I grabbed brunch at the Koffee Kafe in Manhattan Beach, and it was pretty friggin sweet. I got the oatmeal and a spinach omelette and it was awesome. Libby rolled with the Spicy Sausage omelette, cause we all know how he loves spicy sausage, and pancakes. It was pretty kick ass and cheaper than we are used to.

Worked afterwards from 1-6pm and then we made chicken Bruschetta and garlic bread....another kick ass meal....Then Seinfeld and bed

No comments: