Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SORE

Tues. Nov. 13, 2007

9am - 3 miles
5:30pm - 8 miles

Ran by myself in the morning, a little later than normal because of how my legs were feeling like crap. I had a very sore morning run. Went to school for about 20 min, found out that I no longer have to go there for that boring ass research class, now I have a new project that I can do at home. Hopefully I do it.

Today was also Libby's first day at his new job. Not sure really what he does, but now he is making money and out of the house.

We ran at that regional park 2.5 miles away. I made sure that we went real easy today. I felt pretty good compared to my morning run, so I just relaxed for an easy 8. Afterwards we made homemade pizzas. Libby made a pesto pizza with tomato and spicy sausage, and I made one with tomato and spinach. They kicked ass.

11 miles today

No comments: