Monday, November 19, 2007

Black Widow



Wed. Nov. 14, 2007

5:30 am - 3 miles
11 pm - 7 miles

I ran so early this morning cause I had to drive Libby to the airport, he went home for a week.

I went to USC early to do my workout, because Skip can no longer workout with me on Wednesdays due to a new commitment.....YAY...back to myself again. Whatever. The only problem was that when I got there the USC track team took over the track. This was there first week of team practice, so no practice for this guy there. I went to lab and planned on working out afterwards. Yeah that didn't happen either. By the time lab was over and I got home, it was real late, so I was just gonna bag it and workout tomorrow. I wasn't even gonna run, so I just began eating. However, later that day I went to walk my cousins dog, but I couldn't find her and then I saw the gate was open, so I took off sprinting. After about 10 min of panicing, one of the roommates had the dog. CRAP. So by that point I just started thinking, well now would be a good time to run. So I did.

When I was leaving USC I was talking to Jeff and as we were talking I saw this HUGE ASS spider and was amazed. I then realized that it was a Black Widow. So I took a picture....and this is it.

10 miles today

No comments: