Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not the best workout on the track

Thurs. Nov. 29, 2007

8am - 3 miles
6pm - 2 mile warm up, 8 x 400 60-62 w/ 2 min rest, 3 mile cool down

Today I didn't have anything to do so I just hung around all day around the house, took a nap and so forth. When it came time to workout later in the day, I didn't think that the workout was going to be very difficult, but I was a little off. Apparently when you don't practice 60 second speed, it is more difficult to do. So I was wearing flats too, but our first one was 65, and it felt a lot faster. So right from that first one, I knew that I was going to have to make adjustments to the workout, Libby led the next one, and that was 66, so we weren't off on the best foot. The rest of them I averaged probably 63, and the last 2 being 62 and 60. I was not having the easiest time completing all of these, but what are you gonna do.

10 miles today

No comments: