Saturday, December 15, 2007

Catch-up

Dec 6 - Dec 14

Yeah so I have been real busy these past few days, and just have not had the time to write stuff down. Quick recap. So I got an 89 and a 91 on my first 2 finals, which I was quite happy with. I got back into my running, nothing crazy, just some easy workouts and getting my mileage back. The first couple of days running were rough, I really felt like crap and it was hard to get into a rhythm again. Even today my legs are still sore and I haven't done anything crazy. I had my last day of work today and all I have left to do is a quick research project and 1 more final and then I am out of here on Tuesday afternoon. Tonight Brendan is having a Christmas party here at his house with like 35 people apparently, so that should be good. So hopefully I can keep this blog more updated and on track, but for the next couple of days I cannot promise anything.

No comments: